The Biden Administration this week announced the availability of nearly $11 billion in grants and loan opportunities to help rural energy and utility providers. They say the funding will help bring affordable, reliable, clean energy to communities across the country. Sabrina Halvorson talks with U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack to get more details.
Each week we highlight essential legislative and policy conversations affecting agriculture nationwide. Host Sabrina Halvorson is a 30-year media veteran known nationally for her award-winning, balanced, and accurate reporting. For more than 10 years, she has specialized in agriculture news focused on political issues. While most agriculture news podcasts focus primarily on Midwest crops, we uniquely understand specialty crops, their regions, and their related industries. AgNet Weekly also traverses the legislative issues of the livestock industry and other matters related to California and Southeast agriculture.
May 27, 2023: Former Mexico Chief Trade Negotiator Kenneth Smith Ramos – AgNet Weekly with Sabrina Halvorson
- May 27, 2023: Former Mexico Chief Trade Negotiator Kenneth Smith Ramos
- May 20, 2023: U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack
- May 13, 2023: Representative John Duarte on his H.R. 2 Vote
- May 6, 2023: Representative Kat Cammack
- April 29, 2023: NCBA Opposition to PRIME Act
- April 22, 2023: Congressman Austin Scott on Specialty Crop Needs & More
- April 15, 2023: Opportunities for Fairness in Farming Act
- April 7, 2023: ASTA Farm Bill Recommendations
- April 1, 2023: Food as Medicine
- March 25, 2023: Court Ruling on WOTUS, Black Vulture Relief Act Introduced
National Correspondent / AgNet Media, Inc.
Sabrina Halvorson is an award-winning journalist, broadcaster, and public speaker who specializes in agriculture. She primarily reports on legislative issues and hosts The AgNet Weekly podcast. Sabrina is a native of California’s agriculture-rich Central Valley.